Download A.P 10th SSC Duplicate Mark List Download

A.P 10th SSC Duplicate Mark List Download
Board of Secondary Education of Andhra Pradesh(BSEAP) came forward for the welfare of Students. If you lost your AP SSC Marks List, now it was easy to get the duplicate memo. But no one knows that this feature was available.

How to download AP SSC Marks List Duplicate Memo

Just follow the steps shown below. We provided with images to understand better. If you feel any difficulty in getting your SSC Duplicate Marks Memo, please comment us with all necessary details or contact us via contact form. We will send you AP SSC Marks List Duplicate Memo list to your email address.

  1. First & foremost step to do was to logon into to official website @ www.bseap.org
  2. Then, just navigate to top most right corner and find SSC Pass Students Data yearwise or you can use direct url http://182.72.241.154/SSCHT2011/SSCResultsDetails.aspx .
  3. Now enter the necessary details to download AP SSC Marks List from the years 2006 to 2011 of both regular and supplementary.
  4. Before proceeding to get AP SSC Marks List Duplicate Memo, have the details like Hall Ticket Number, Year of Pass, etc.,
  5. Print the certificate directly from the website either in color or black & white.

9 Responses to “Download A.P 10th SSC Duplicate Mark List Download”

malli said...
January 22, 2013 at 1:12 PM

interesting piece of information, I had come to know about your web-page from my friend pramod, jaipur,i have read atleast eight posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your blog gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that i had been looking for, i'm already your rss all Indian govt jobs, notifications, jobs, results


indianjobsnrecruitmentportal said...
March 17, 2013 at 11:00 AM

thanks for the info


vikram vicky said...
March 28, 2014 at 4:24 AM

YANDLAPALLI NAVEEN I HAVE LOST MY MEMO PLEASE SEND ME THE MARKS LIST DUPLICATE?


vikram vicky said...
March 28, 2014 at 4:25 AM

I HAVE LOST MY SSC MEMO


Naveen Kapoor said...
April 28, 2014 at 3:59 AM

i need my ssc marks memo very urgnt..i ll submit my details ..please mail it to my gmail
kappala.naveen s/o k.Rajkapoor.Year of passing-2011.Email-kapoor.nk51@gmail.com


Kiran Kumar Reddy D said...
May 6, 2014 at 4:49 AM

Thanks for your valuable information, can i download SSC memo passed year-1999.
Suggest me how to download.


medara kishore said...
May 15, 2014 at 9:08 PM

I need SSC duplicate memo to send kishore231995@gmail.com


ramesh edla said...
May 23, 2014 at 11:53 AM

hai my name is shiva i lost my ssc memo,how can i get my duplicate memo please suggest me ,i was passed on the year of march 1999 my gmail idf rishith444@gmail.com


jarapati Sreeramulu said...
June 16, 2014 at 11:35 PM

Hi i need 10 marks memo on2008 March
please contact how to get marks memo
sriramsowraji91@gmail.com


Post a Comment